Who We Are
AIDS-Free World is an international advocacy organization with a small staff that works virtually from a dozen locations in the US and Canada, Africa, the Caribbean and Europe. Our backgrounds and skills run the gamut of advocacy, and include specialties in the fields of public speaking, writing and communication; politics and diplomacy; the law; research and analysis; gender and human rights; sociology, public health, development, and social justice. AIDS-Free World is a project of Tides Center; AIDS-Free World Canada is a project of Tides Canada Initiatives.
Co-Directors Paula Donovan and Stephen Lewis founded AIDS-Free World in 2007.
The rest of the team, in alphabetical order (by last name):
- Sarah Bosha, Research and Policy Associate
- Justine Brouillaud, Communications and Social Media Officer
- Seth Earn, Legal Advisor, Global Advocacy
- Maja Hipkin, Assistant to Stephen Lewis
- Nionne James-Pineda, Administrator
- Saramba Kandeh, Legal and Gender Associate
- Christina Magill, Executive Assistant to Stephen Lewis
- Gill Mathurin, Director of Communications
- Kaila Mintz, Code Blue Campaign Coordinator
- Georgia White, Research and Policy Associate
Linda Carrier-Walker, Angélique Kidjo, and Julio Montaner comprise our Advisory Board.